This article explains how to use the Lumary mobile app to track the transport of a group of clients. If you're looking for instructions on transporting an individual client, see this article.
Under the NDIS, travel with clients is called transport. During an appointment, you may need to provide transport for a group of clients.
The functionality described in this article requires version 18.8.7 of the Lumary mobile app.
To track transport for a group:
- Start the appointment and tap on the Start Travel button.
- If your appointment has more than one client, you'll be prompted to indicate which clients you are transporting. You can either tap on All for this appointment to automatically select all or Let me choose to indicate specific clients.
- If you selected Let me choose, tap on the panel for each client you are transporting.
- A notification of Currently Travelling With will be added to each client you select. Once you've added all of the clients you're transporting, tap on the Start Travel button.
- You'll then be asked whether you need directions. Tapping on the Directions from Google Maps option will open the Google Maps app. Make sure you remember to come back to the Lumary app at the end of your journey.
- Once you arrive at your destination, tap on End Travel. If you were using Google Maps for directions, you may need to switch back to the Lumary app.
- A dialog will appear that describes your journey's distance and time. Review these details and then confirm whether they are accurate. If you need to adjust them, tap on the No, let me fix that text link.
- This will open the Travel Details form. Tap on each of the fields you need to adjust and make your changes.
- Once you're happy with your travel details, tap on the Save button. You'll have one more opportunity to review all travel and transport details at the end of the appointment.
- Once you're happy with your travel details, tap on the Save button.
- The Start Travel button will continue to be available if you need to track any other travel or transport related to this appointment.
Before you end the appointment, you'll be asked to review all of the travel and transport details before the appointment is closed off. If you forget to record any travel or transport, you'll be able to add those details then.