This article explains how to create a service delivered (SD) record for a service for a single client with DEX-reported funding.
To create a service delivered record for DEX-reported funding:
- Click on the Service Delivery Entry tab.
- Scroll past the Search section to the Services Delivered section and click on the Add Service Delivered button.
- Enter the Client Name. Your client should already be on the system, so you should be able to select them from the drop-down list once you start typing their name.
To be included in a DEX extract, clients must have a Personal Identifier record of the type DEX Client ID. Find out how to add a DEX Client ID.
- Select a Support Category from the picklist.
- Select a Service.
- Fill in the relevant details for that service, including the Support Category, Service, Site, Service Agreement Item, Quantity and service type. These fields may vary slightly depending on the service being delivered.
- Check the Client Accepted checkbox if the client has agreed to be charged for these services.
- Click on the Save button.
The service delivered (SD) record will now be created and ready for inclusion on a DEX extract.