This article explains how to create a service delivered (SD) record for a service for a single client with DEX-reported funding.
You can create service delivered records manually from the Service Delivery Entry tab. For a client with DEX-reported funding, there is an additional field for the client contribution that need to be completed.
To create a service delivered record for DEX-reported funding:
- Click on the Service Delivery Entry tab.
- Scroll past the Search section to the Services Delivered section and click on the Add Service Delivered button.
- Enter the Client Name. Your client should already be on the system, so you should be able to select them from the drop-down list once you start typing their name.
To be included in a DEX extract, clients must have a Personal Identifier record of the type DEX Client ID. Find out how to add a DEX Client ID.
- Select a Support Category from the picklist.
- Select a Service.
- If required, tick the checkbox under Use negotiated rate and add the rate amount and details.
- Add the quantity or amount of the service.
- Add comments or case notes as required.
- Tick the Client Accepted checkbox if the client has agreed to be charged for these services.
- Add an amount to the Client Contribution field.
- Click on the Save button.
The service delivered (SD) record will now be created and ready for inclusion on a DEX extract.