This article explains how to use the Lumary mobile app to track the transport of an individual client. If you're looking for instructions on transporting a group of clients, see this article.
Under the NDIS, travel with a client is called transport. During an appointment, you may need to provide transport for one or more of your clients.
The functionality described in this article requires version 18.8.7 of the Lumary mobile app.
To track transport for an individual client:
- Start the appointment and tap on the Start Travel button.
- If your appointment only has a single client, you'll be prompted to indicate whether you're travelling alone or transporting the client. Tap on the I am transporting... option.
- You'll then be asked whether you need directions. Tapping on the Directions from Google Maps option will open the Google Maps app. Make sure you remember to come back to the Lumary app at the end of your journey.
- Once you arrive at your destination, tap on End Travel. If you were using Google Maps for directions, you may need to switch back to the Lumary app.
- A dialog will appear that describes your journey's distance and time. Review these details and then confirm whether they are accurate. If you need to adjust them, tap on the No, let me fix that text link.
- This will open the Travel Details form. Tap on each of the fields you need to adjust and make your changes.
- Once you're happy with your travel details, tap on the Save button. You'll have one more opportunity to review all travel and transport details at the end of the appointment.
- The Start Travel button will continue to be available if you need to track any other travel or transport related to this appointment.
Before you end the appointment, you'll be asked to confirm all of the travel and transport details before the appointment is closed off. If you forget to record any travel or transport, you'll be able to add those details then.