This article explains how to add a funded client to a block service agreement.
Unlike other service agreements, multiple clients can be added to block funded agreements. To receive services, a client will need to be added to the agreement as a funded client.
Once you've created your block service agreement, to add a funded client:
- Open the block service agreement.
- Click on the Funded Clients tab.
- Click on the New Funded Client button.
- This will open a New Funded Client form. If your client's funding will be reported through DEX, make sure you add your client's case ID to the Case ID field.
A case ID is required to successfully include a client on a DEX extract.
- Click in the Client field and start typing your client's name. Select your client when their name appears on the list below the Client field.
- Add the Start Date and the End Date for the period that the client will be accessing these services. Start and end dates must be within the date range of the service agreement.
- Enter the Allocation Amount that will be allocated to this client. This should be within the remaining available funds of the service agreement.
- Add any other information required by your organisation.
- Click on the Save button. If you're adding multiple clients, click on Save & New.
- You may need to refresh your screen to see your new funded client on the service agreement.