This article explains all of the steps required to claim centre capital costs through the sessions calendar.
These instructions require users to have Lumary 16.5 or later.
For centre capital cost charges to successfully create service delivered (SD) records, claiming of these charges will need to be allowed in three locations:
- the service that is being delivered
- the site that the service is being delivered at, and
- the participant's service agreement.
Whether centre capital cost claiming is allowed at sites and on participant service agreements is controlled by your organisation. However, the services that allow centre capital cost claiming are determined by the NDIA and will be maintained by Lumary. Please refer to the NDIS price guide to see which services allow centre capital costs to be claimed.
If centre capital costs are allowed to be claimed in all of these places, then you'll be able to generate SD records when delivering appropriate services using the sessions calendar.
To claim centre capital costs using sessions:
- Create a new session and fill out all details as per usual.
- Roster and complete the session.
- If centre capital cost claiming is allowed on the service, site and client's service agreement, then an appropriate SD record will be created automatically when the session is completed.
Check SD records
If you want to check that an SD record has been created for centre capital costs:
- Click on the Service Delivery Entry tab.
- In the Date field, enter the date that the session was completed.
- Scroll down to the Services Delivered section and look for an SD record for centre capital costs below the primary SD record.
If an SD record isn't present for centre capital costs, then it is likely that it wasn't allowed to be claimed on either the service, site, client's service agreement, or potentially a combination of multiple of these. You will need to check each of these locations and make sure that centre capital cost claiming has been allowed.
If a session has been completed, but a centre capital cost SD record wasn't created when it should have been, you can edit the service delivery entry to create it.