This article explains how to allow planned travel and transport to be scheduled when creating a new client appointment.
Planned travel and transport can be used to define a set duration and distance to be recorded on Service Delivered (SD) records before the appointment is undertaken.
The functionality described in this article requires version 18.8.7 of the Lumary mobile app.
To allow planned travel and transport when using the Sessions Calendar:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the search bar and type Lumary Settings. Click on the Lumary Settings option in the drop-down list.
- Click on the Sessions tab in Lumary Settings.
- Put a tick in the Allow Planned Travel & Transport checkbox in the General section.
- After applying any changes to Lumary settings, click on the Save button.
When the Allow Planned Travel & Transport checkbox is ticked the planned travel and transport fields will be present when creating a new appointment in the Sessions Calendar. Depending on how you intend to use planned travel and transport, you may need to alter the travel and transport settings in the Lumary mobile app.