This article explains how to create a service booking at the line item level using the NDIA integration module. If you want to create bookings at the category level, see our article here.
This functionality requires Lumary's NDIA integration module.
The NDIA Integration Module allows service agreements created in Lumary CM to automatically create service bookings through PRODA in myplace.
To automatically create a service booking in the myplace portal at the line item level:
- Create an NDIS service agreement.
- Put a tick in the Automated NDIA Booking checkbox in the Additional Information section. If this checkbox isn't ticked, then no service bookings will be made for this service agreement, regardless of other settings.
- Save the service agreement.
- Add a new category.
Category vs line item bookings
You don't need to activate bookings at the category level to make bookings at the line item level. As long as NDIA bookings have been activated when creating the service agreement, then line item level bookings can be made independently of the category level bookings.
Particular line items can also be excluded from category level bookings, using the steps below.
- Add a new line item.
- Select a service booking option from the Line item service booking preference drop-down menu in the Custom Information section. No bookings will be made until the status of the service agreement is changed to Quote Submitted or Current, depending on how your environment is configured.
|Include in Category Booking||
|Do Not Book||
Creating bookings at both the category and line item level
If you've chosen to book individual line items, but have also made category level bookings, it's important to note that the funding for the line items will be deducted from the total funding for the category. For example, if in Lumary CM you have:
- $10,000 allocated to Category A and choose to book at the category level, and
- $1000 allocated to Line Item X within Category A and choose to book at the line item level
- $9000 will be booked for Category A, and
- $1000 will be booked for Line Item X.
- Add as many line items as your categories require. You'll need to choose an option from the Line item service booking preference drop-down menu for each individual item.
- Finalise your service agreement.
- An email will be sent to the environment and user email addresses to show whether the bookings were successful or unsuccessful when the service agreement is set to the integration state (when the service agreement status is set to either Quote Submitted or Current, depending on how the module is configured in your environment).
Successful booking requirements
Service bookings will be successfully created in the NDIA and Lumary when the:
- service agreement's start and end dates fall within the participant’s plan's start and end date, and
- requested booking amount is within the plan's available funds (per category).
- Once the booking has been created you can check the booking number for each service line item by clicking on the service agreement item number.
- The service booking number will be shown in the Service Booking field under the Booking Details section.