Lumary AH - This article explains how to log into and log out of Lumary AH and verify your account.
Lumary operates on the Salesforce platform. This means that you'll see Salesforce branding on log in screens and while using some parts of the system.
Use these links to find out how to:
Before you log in...
Salesforce requires the use of multi-factor authentication (MFA) for access to products on their platform. This means that when you log into Lumary AH, you'll need to confirm via another authentication method that it's really you. This could be something like an authenticator app or security key. Before you try to log in, find out from your system administrator which method your business uses and any set up steps you need to take.
To get started:
- Make sure you have access to the email account that has your username and password. You'll be sent an email as part of this process to verify your account.
- From your email, copy the URL provided by Lumary and open a browser window. Paste the URL into the browser address bar.
- This will open a Salesforce log in screen. Enter your Lumary username and password. Put a tick in the Remember me checkbox and the system will remember your username.
- Click on the Log In button.
Verify your account
If you're logging in for the first time, or from an unrecognised browser, application or IP address, you may be prompted to verify your account. This measure helps to ensure the security of your organisation's data.
- If you're prompted to verify your identity, you'll need to go to the email account where you were sent your log in details.
- Look for the Verification Code.
- Navigate back to the Salesforce Verify Your Identity screen and enter the code.
- Make sure there's a tick in the Don't ask again checkbox.
- Click on the Verify button.
- This should take you to your Lumary home page.
We recommend that you log out at the end of each Lumary session. To log out:
- Click on the View profile icon at the top of the page.
- Click on the Log out text link. If you've successfully logged out, you'll be taken back to the Salesforce log in screen.