Lumary AH - This article explains how to add personal identification information to an allied health client's record.
Personal identifiers are information used by other organisations to identify the client. This can include things like Medicare and tax file numbers. Some of this information may be used by the system to support the claiming of funds.
To add a personal identifier:
- Navigate to the client's record.
- Click on the Funding tab.
- Scroll down to the Personal Identifiers section.
- Click on the New button.
- This will open the New Personal Identifier form. Select the record type for the information you're adding and click on the Next button.
Options on the New Personal Identifier form may be different for your business processes.
- This will launch a form that captures the relevant details about the identifier that you've selected. Fill out this form and then click on the Save button.
- The new record will now be listed under Personal Identifiers. To edit this record, click on the drop-down arrow at the end of the row and select Edit.