Lumary AH - This article explains how to add a client to a waiting list for allied health services.
Clients who require a service or worker that is currently unavailable can have their request added to a waitlist. Using waitlists, you can:
- prioritise requests and monitor how long they stay on the list
- link requests to specific workers so that they appear on the worker's Client Case List, and
- capture the client's preferences.
You can also add a client to a waitlist directly from a worker's record.
To add a client to a waitlist:
- Go to the client's record.
- Click on the Support Needs tab.
- Scroll down to the Waitlists section.
- Click on the New button.
- This will open the New Waitlist form. The following table lists mandatory fields and explains some of the key information that you can capture.
|Client||Mandatory. The system will auto-populate this field with the client's name.|
|Enquiry||If the service goal is linked to a specific enquiry, you can link it by searching in this field.|
Mandatory. By default, this will set to Waitlisted. This field should be updated to Churned if the client leaves or Service Commenced once the client begins to receive the service.
These options will reveal additional mandatory fields where the user can add:
|Service Discipline||Mandatory. Indicate the discipline that will be required to provide the service.|
|Service Frequency||How often the service will be required.|
|Type of Service||Capture whether the service required is for a one-off appointment or assessment, or if it will be ongoing. You can also indicate whether it's for individual or group sessions.|
- In the next part of the form, you can make selections that will help workers prioritise requests, as well as show how long clients have been waiting.
|Priority||Based on your business's process, you can set the priority of this request. This setting may be used to determine the order in which requests are listed.|
|Reason for Waitlist||Indicate why the client needs to wait for the service.|
|Date Waitlisted||The date that the client made the request and was added to the waitlist.|
|Estimated Wait Time||Approximately how many months the client may need to remain on the waitlist.|
- Further down the form, you can add the client's preferences about when and where services will be provided, as well as their preferred worker.
|Preferred Days||This field allows you to make multiple selections. Click on the day in the Available column and click on the arrow to move it to the Chosen column.|
|Preferred Time||This field allows you to make multiple selections. Click on the day in the Available column and click on the arrow to move it to the Chosen column.|
|Preferred Location of Service||Set the client's preferred location for receiving the service. Some options will reveal additional fields for adding information about the location.|
|Preferred Worker||If the client requests a specific worker, you can link the request to the worker's record by searching in this field. The worker will then be able to see the request on their Client Case List.|
- Once you've filled out as much of the form as you can, click on the Save button or, if you're adding the client to multiple waitlists, click on Save & New.