Lumary AH - This article explains how to add a category to a service agreement in Lumary AH.
Services are organised under categories. When adding services to an agreement, you can either:
- restrict the category so that it only allows claiming from service items that you specify, or
- set up an unrestricted category so that users can select service items when they create a session or make a service delivery entry.
Before you begin...
To start adding categories, you'll need to set up an NDIS, individual, other or block service agreement. The type of service agreement you create will affect which categories you can add. NDIS, individual and other service agreements must be in Draft status.
To help guide you through setting up a new category, we've divided the process into:
- adding a category
- restricting delivery to service items and what this means
- NDIA funding management and service bookings for NDIA service agreements, and
- saving the category and next steps.
Add a category
To add a category:
- Navigate to your service agreement. For clients, go to their client record and click on the Funding tab. For block agreements, you may need to check under the Service Agreements tab.
- Click on the Line Items tab.
- Click on the New Category button.
- Click on the Support Category drop-down list and select your support category.
- Click in the Support Category Amount field and type the amount that has been allocated for this category. This field can be left blank if you set the Support Category Overclaim option to Allow.
- Click in the Support Category Overclaim drop-down list and select how the system should handle overclaims. The following table describes how each setting behaves.
|The user will receive an error when attempting to add a service delivery that will exceed the total allocation limit of the agreement.
|The user will receive a warning when delivering services over the total allocation limit of the agreement.
|Services can be delivered over the total allocation limit of the agreement.
Restricting delivery to service items
- If you're planning to add specific service line items, make sure there is a tick in the Restrict delivery to Service Line Item checkbox. This will mean that services will only be able to be delivered against the service line items that you add. If you untick this checkbox, all service line items for this category will be available when creating a session or service delivery entry.
NDIA funding management and service booking
- If you're adding categories to an NDIA agreement, you'll also be able to select who is responsible for managing funds for the category using the Funding Management field. This affects how you claim funds for services. For example, selecting NDIA will mean that you'll be able to claim funds by submitting an extract to the NDIA.
- If the service is related to an NDIA service booking, you can add the booking number to the Service Booking field. If you haven't already, you can also create the service booking by clicking in the Service Booking field and selecting the + Add New Service Booking option.
Save and add the category
- Click on the Save button to add the category to your service agreement.
Once you've added a category to your service agreement, you can add service line items. If Restrict delivery to Service Line Item is ticked, you'll need to add a service line item to the category to be able to claim services. If you're using unrestricted categories for NDIS, individual or other type agreements, you can skip ahead to generating a quote.
If you're using unrestricted categories to set up a block service agreement, you can skip ahead to adding funded clients.