Lumary AH - This article explains how to add a case note to an allied health appointment.
There are many ways to add case notes in Lumary AH. If you spend a lot of time using calendars, you can add case notes from an appointment's session record.
To add a case note to a calendar appointment:
- Go to the calendar and click on the appointment.
- Click on the appointment subject text link at the top of the summary panel. This will open the appointment's session record.
- Click on the Add Case Note button.
- This will launch an Add Case Note form.
- The Date field is auto-filled with the appointment date. To select a different date, click in the field and use the popup calendar.
- Click on the Note Template drop-down list. Select a template that matches the type of note you need. The options will depend on what's been added for your business's processes.
- Click on the Client drop-down list and select the client.
- Click on the Next button.
The sections available in the next part of the case note will depend on the template and your business practices. The following table describes the mandatory fields in the Case Note Details section and fields in the Note Settings section. Find out more in our article about filling in common case note sections.
|Section||Fields||Purpose and requirements|
|Case Note Details||Case Note Title / Subject||The title or subject of the case note. This field may auto-fill based on your discipline or modality and the type of template you've selected.|
|Related Activity Type||
The type of activity captured on the case note. For example, options may include:
|Case Note||The body text of your case note. This field may auto-fill with heading suggestions based on the template you've selected.|
||Note Status||Enables the drafting of case notes. Drafts can be used to support quick case note completion during appointments. Draft case notes can be found from your My Day View.|
|Is Case Note Confidential?||If selected, restricts access to you as the author and a selection of other defined users.|
- Once you've filled out all of the relevant sections of your case note, click on Save and Close.
- The case note will appear on the appointment session record under the Related tab, in the Case Notes section.
To edit or delete a case note, click on the drop-down arrow at the end of the row and select Edit or Delete.