Lumary AH - This article explains how to list a worker's regions on their record.
If your organisation operates in multiple regions, you can define on a worker's record where they work. If they work in multiple regions, you can also indicate which is their primary region. This helps when matching workers with clients and with scheduling.
Your organisation defines what regions are listed in the system and what they're named.
To add a worker's regions:
- Open the worker's record.
- Click on the Availability tab.
- In the Contact Regions section, click on the New button.
- Click in the Region field and start typing in the region name. When the correct region appears in the search list, click on it to select.
- If this is where they most often work, put a tick in the Primary Region checkbox. A worker should only have one region marked as primary.
- If you have multiple regions to add, click on the Save & New button to save this record and continue adding more. Or, click on the Save button to save and close the popup.
This adds the region to the worker's record. All the worker’s regions are displayed on the Availability tab under Regions. You may need to click View All to see the entire list.
To edit or delete regions, click on the drop-down arrow next to the region record, then:
- select Edit to change it, for example, to change whether it's set as primary, or
- select Delete to remove the region from the worker's record.