Lumary AH - This article explains how to tag a worker's record with relevant skills or attributes to help match them with clients.
You can use tags to list a worker's skills or attributes on their worker record. The availability tool in the Appointments Calendar lets you filter using tags to find available workers who best match a client's needs.
You might use tags for things like:
- therapeutic specialties or capabilities
- training or compliance certificates, for example, a working with children check
- languages they can speak, or
- other personal and professional attributes that can help match them to clients.
Your organisation creates and manages the list of tags available in the system. Tag must be set up before they can be added to worker records.
To add a tag to a worker record:
- Open the worker’s record.
- Click on the Compliance tab.
- In the Contact Tags section, click on the New button.
- Complete the New Contact Tag form as explained in the table below. Fields with an asterisk are mandatory.
|Tag*||Start typing in the tag name. When the correct tag appears in the list, click on it to select.|
|Start Date||If applicable, specify when the tag takes effect.
If you enter a start date, the worker will only be shown as a match from this date.
|Contact*||Auto-fills with the worker's name.|
|Status*||Defaults to Current when you're adding a new tag.
If a tag no longer applies, you can edit the tag and change this field to Expired, which means the worker will no longer be shown as a match.
|Expiry Date||If applicable, specify when the tag expires.
You might do this if the tag relates to registrations, compliance checks or training with an expiry date. If you enter an expiry date, the worker will only be shown as a match until this date.
|Notes||If applicable, enter any additional information in this field.
Text you enter here is only visible on this worker tag; it won't be shown in the availability matching tool.
- If you have multiple tags to add, click on the Save & New button to save this tag and continue adding more. Or, click on the Save button to save this record and close the popup.
This adds the tag to the worker’s record. All the worker’s tags are displayed on the Compliance tab in the Contact Tags section. You may need to click View All to see the entire list.
To edit or delete a worker tag, click on the drop-down arrow next to the tag, then:
- select Edit to change it, for example, to change its status or expiry date, or
- select Delete to remove the tag from the worker's record.