Lumary AH - This article explains how to set up and manage the tags that can be added to allied health worker, client, enquiry, referral and waitlist records to help match workers with clients.
Your organisation can set up tags to help match clients with suitable workers based on relevant skills, certifications or client preferences to ensure a good clinical fit.
We recommend your organisation carefully plans your approach to using tags.
There are validation rules in place to help prevent duplicate tag entries, but it's best to have a plan for what tags you need, how they'll be used, and how to maintain the tags list.
To set up a new tag:
- On the far left of your navigation bar, click on the App Launcher nine-dot icon.
- Click in the Search apps and items field and start typing tags.
- Click on the Tags item to open the Tags list.
The list view may default to Recently Viewed, which only shows the tags you've viewed recently. If you haven't viewed any, the list may be empty. Before you create a new tag, it's a good idea to check the full list to avoid creating duplicates.
- Next to the Recently Viewed list name, click on the down arrow then select All. This shows the full list of tags that have already been set up.
- Once you're sure that the tag you need doesn't already exist, click on the New button.
- Select the type of record for your new tag. The following table explains the use and purpose of each tag type.
|Purpose and use
|A certificate held by workers. For example, working with children checks.
|Client preferences. For example, a client may prefer support from a male or female worker.
There are two types of skill tags:
You can use this relationship to create a skill matrix. For example, a parent tag of a worker skill like Complex Communication could be linked from presenting factor child tags, such as Dyspraxia of speech or Slurred speech.
- In the Tag Name field, type in a name for the tag.
- If you're creating a skill record, you'll have the option to link the skill to a Parent Tag. If you need to do this, click in the Parent Tag field and start typing the name of the parent tag. Click on the name when it appears on the list. Leaving the Parent Tag field blank will create the skill as a parent-level skill record.
- Click on the Save button.
The system checks the tag name and warns you if it detects a duplicate.
If there are no duplicates, the system will save and opens your new record. To go back to the Tags list, you may need to open it from the App Launcher again.
To edit or delete tags, go to the Tags list, click on the drop-down arrow next to the tag, then:
- select Edit to change it, for example, to edit the name, or
- select Delete to remove the tag from the list.
You won't be able to delete a tag if it's been added to worker records. To remove a tag from the system, you'll first need to delete it from all worker records, then you can delete it from the Tags list.