Lumary AH - This article explains how to set up and manage the tags that can be added to allied health worker records to help match workers with clients.
Your organisation can set up tags to help match clients with suitable workers based on relevant skills, capabilities, preferences, or other attributes that may ensure a good clinical fit.
Once they've been set up in the system, tags can be added to worker records and are available as filters in the calendar availability matching tool.
We recommend your organisation carefully plans your approach to using tags.
There are validation rules in place to help prevent duplicate tag entries, but it's best to have a plan for what tags you need, how they'll be used, and how to maintain the tags list.
To set up a new tag:
- On the far left of your navigation bar, click on the App Launcher (the nine-dot icon on the far left).
- Click in the Search apps and items field and start typing in tags.
- Click on the Tags item to open the Tags list.
The list view may default to Recently Viewed, which only shows the tags you've viewed recently. If you haven't viewed any, the list may be empty. Before you create a new tag, it's a good idea to check the full list to avoid creating duplicates.
- Next to the Recently Viewed list name, click on the down arrow then select All. This shows the list of tags that have already been set up.
- Once you're sure that the tag you need doesn't already exist, click on the New button.
- In the Tag Name field, type in a name for the tag.
- Click on the Save button.
The system validates the tag name and warns you if it detects a duplicate.
The new tag is created and opens in a new tab. To go back to the Tags list, you may need to open it from the App Launcher again.
To edit or delete tags, click on the drop-down arrow next to the tag, then:
- select Edit to change it, for example, to edit the name, or
- select Delete to remove the tag from the list.
You won't be able to delete a tag if it's been added to worker records. To remove a tag from the system, first, you'll need to delete it from all worker records, then you can delete it from the Tags list.