Lumary AH - This article explains how to generate an allied health service agreement for a client to review or approve.
Once you've finished setting up your service agreement, the next step is to generate a copy of the agreement to provide to your client. You can either generate a final agreement for approval, or create a draft for consideration.
To generate an agreement:
- Navigate to your client's record.
- Click on the Funding tab.
- Find the relevant service agreement. It should have a status of Draft. Click on the Service Agreement Name text link.
- This will open the service agreement. You can either click on the Generate Service Agreement button to generate an agreement for final approval, or the Draft Quote button if you're planning to keep making changes. The following table describes the difference between these two options.
|Button||Purpose and behaviour|
|Generate Service Agreement||
Use this option when you're ready to get your client's final approval of a service agreement.
It will generate a PDF of the service agreement that will open in a new window. Save or print the document and then close the window to return to the main screen.
The status of the service agreement will change to Quote Submitted and the Generate Service Agreement button will no longer appear.
If you need to make changes, you'll need to click on the Cancel Quote button. This will set the agreement's status back to Draft.
Use this option when you're likely to continue to make changes to an agreement before submitting a final quote for approval.
This will generate a PDF of the service agreement that will open in a new window. Save or print the document and then close the window to return to the main screen.
The status of the service agreement will stay as Draft and you can continue to make changes.
If the Generate Service Agreement button does not appear, check the status of your agreement. If the status is Quote Submitted, the client may already have been sent a quote. If you need to make changes, you'll need to click on the Cancel Quote button. If the status is Current, the client may have already approved a quote. If you need to make changes, you may need to amend the agreement.
- Generated quotes will be stored against the service agreement. You can navigate to a quote by going to the client's service agreement and clicking on the Related Lists tab. The quote should appear in the Files section as a Service Agreement PDF file. Draft quotes are not stored.
Once your client is ready to approve your agreement, you can either capture the client's signed approval or record the client's approval without a signature.