Lumary AH - This article provides an overview of the My Day View.
For therapists and workers who provide services to clients, the My Day View will streamline the way you manage your day. You can use this view to launch most of your daily interactions with Lumary AH. In this view, you can:
- see key information about upcoming appointments
- quickly link to more detailed information about your clients and appointments
- complete appointments and generate case notes
- review tasks, draft case notes and appointments that may require case notes, and
- see how you're progressing toward optimising your billable time.
The Next up... panel focuses on your next appointment. It highlights the time and duration of the appointment, and lists the type, title and location. You can:
- hover over the client's initials to see their name, and
- click on the arrow to go to the appointment's session record.
Your appointment list
Your appointment list appears below the Next up... panel. The clients you'll be seeing appear as small circles at the top of the list. You can:
- click on their circle to go to their client record, or
- hover over their circle to reveal their name and risks associated with them.
You can use the Map button to expand the view to see the locations of your appointments. You can click on the Calendar button to launch the Appointments Calendar in a popup.
Your appointments are listed in order from earliest to latest. Each appointment shows the:
- type of appointment
- name of the appointment
- clients attending, and
- workers attending.
On each appointment, you can:
- hover over the client and worker icons to reveal their full names
- click on the Check In button to start the appointment and capture the actual start time of the session
- click on the View button to open the appointment session record
- click on the Check Out button at the end of the appointment to launch a popup where you can add details to finalise the appointment for invoicing and claiming, or
- click on the Add Note button to launch a popup where you can add a case note.
The My Stats section shows how you're progressing with your target of billable time. It shows what you achieved last week, how you're currently tracking this week, and forecasts the next week and month. These calculations are based on the:
- weekly billable percentage listed under Employment Details on your worker record
- availability listed under the Availability tab on your worker record, and
- billable appointments you have completed for past calculations or billable appointments you have booked for future projections.
Hovering over the block will show the breakdown of this calculation. It also shows how many non-billable hours you've recorded, and how much time you've blocked out as 'unavailable'.
Links to your client list, tasks and case notes
The panels below your stats include quick links to help you manage your clients, tasks and case notes. The following table explains how each of these panels can help.
Shows how many clients you have.
Click on the View Client List text link to go straight to your My Client Case List. This list shows you the status of your active clients and any clients on your waitlist.
|New Case Note||
Click on the New Case Note button to create new case notes using one of your environment's case note templates.
|Tasks Due This Week||
Shows how many tasks you have due this week.
Click on the View Tasks text link to go straight to your task list.
|Draft Case Notes||
Shows how many case notes you have in draft.
Click on the View Drafts text link to go straight to a list of draft case notes.
|Appt. W/O Case Note||
Shows how many appointments you have that have no case note attached to them.
Click on the View Appointments text link to see a list of these appointments.