Lumary AH - This article explains how to set up a service agreement for a client who is funded through an individual grant.
The individual grant service agreement enables you to create service agreements for clients who receive their own funding directly from a private or government grant, such as Commonwealth or Department of Social Services (DSS) grants.
For services to appear on these types of agreements, they must have a rate with a funding type of Grant.
To create an individual grant service agreement:
- Go to the client's record.
- Click on the Funding tab, you may need to click on the More drop-down list to find it.
- Scroll down to the Individual Service Agreements section.
- Click on the New button.
- Use the Funding Type drop-down list to select Individual Grant.
- Select the Rate Type. This will usually be based on the funding source of the grant.
- Use the calendars to set the Start Date and End Date. These should match the dates on the client's funding source.
- The Contract Number and Notes fields are optional.
- The fields available in the Additional Information section may be different from our examples, depending on how your environment has been set up. Fill in any fields that are relevant to your client's funding.
- The fields in the Reporting Information section are optional. They affect the way that some extracts organise information.
- Once you've added all of the relevant information to the New Service Agreement form, click on the Save button.
Your new service agreement will now be ready for you to add categories.