Lumary AH - This article explains how to upload the results file for an NDIS bulk claim.
Once you generate a bulk claim file, you'll need to upload it through PRODA to the myplace portal. The NDIA will then process your claim and provide you with a results file. This is the file that shows whether each claim was successful or if there were errors. You'll need to upload this file to Lumary to align the results to your Lumary records. This will also let you identify and fix any errors.
To upload the results file, you'll need to get back to your extract record.
Click here to find out how to get back to an extract record
- Go to the Lumary Extracts tab.
If you can't see this tab, you may need to check under the More drop-down list or click on the App Launcher nine dot grid and search for enquiries.
- Set Extract Type to NDIS.
- Set the date range to include the date of your extract.
- Scroll down to the Previous Extracts section and look for the relevant extract file.
- Click on the Extract ID text link to open your extract.
When you open your extract record, the NDIS Claim Process Tracker will show you where you're up to in the claiming process. You should be at step 3. Bulk Upload File Generated.
To upload and process the results file:
- Click on the Process Result button at the top of the record. You may need to use the drop-down arrow to find this option. The button will only appear if the system is ready to process results.
- Click Upload Files and locate the NDIS results file on your computer, or drag and drop the file onto the Or drop files area.
- Once the file has loaded, click on the Done button.
- Read the next message carefully, it should show that the file is a results file.
- Click on the Process button.
The system will now process the results file and update the status on the extract items, as well as the associated service delivered (SD) records.
- Reload the page using the Refresh or Reload button on your browser.
- The uploaded file will be saved in the Notes & Attachments section.
- Under the Extract Details tab, the Extract Items list will now show the PRODA Claim Status for each extract item. You may need to click on View All to see the full list.
Items with an error will have a red highlight and PRODA Claim Status of Claim Error.