Lumary AH - This article explains how to delete an appointment so that it's removed from calendars and no record is kept.
You may need to delete an appointment without keeping a record if it was created by mistake or booked on the wrong client or worker calendar. If you need to keep a record of the appointment, you'll need to cancel it, not delete it.
You can't delete an appointment that has a status of Complete or Cancelled.
To delete an appointment:
- Go to the appointment. You can get there from -
- the Appointments Scheduler tab
- client's record, or
- your My Day View.
- If you clicked the appointment in a calendar, you'll need to click on the name of the appointment using the text link at the top of the summary panel. This will open a session record for the appointment.
We recommend checking the Clients Attending list on the Clients tab so that you're aware of all clients booked for the appointment before deleting it.
- Click on the Delete button at the top of the session record. You may need to click on the drop-down arrow to find it.
- This opens an Are you sure? popup. If this is part of a recurring series, you'll need to choose one of the following -
- This session only, which deletes only the appointment you opened
- This and all following sessions, which deletes the appointment you opened plus any future recurrences, or
- All sessions in series, which deletes all appointments in the series regardless of whether they're in the past or future.
Whichever option you choose, appointments with a status of Complete or Cancelled will not be affected.
- To confirm you want to delete the appointment, click on the Delete button. The session record and the associated client and worker appointments will be deleted from the system.