Lumary AH - This article explains how to add a case note directly from an allied health client's record.
There are many ways to add case notes in Lumary AH. If you spend a lot of time working directly in client records, you can add case notes using the New Case Note button at the top of the record. You can also use the Note Status option to create and save draft case notes to save time during appointments.
To add a case note to a client's record:
- Go to the client's record.
- Click on the New Case Note button at the top of the record.
- The Date field is auto-filled with today's date. If you need to select a different date, click in the field and use the popup calendar.
- Click on the Note Template drop-down list. Select a template that matches the type of note you need. The options will depend on what's been added for your business's processes.
- If the case note is related to a scheduled appointment, select the relevant appointment from the Related Appointment drop-down list.
- Click on the Next button.
The sections available in the next part of the case note will depend on the template and your business practices. The following table describes the mandatory fields in the Case Note Details section and fields in the Note Settings section. Find out more about filling in common case note fields and sections.
|Section||Fields||Purpose and requirements|
|Case Note Details||Case Note Title / Subject||The title or subject of the case note. This field may auto-fill based on your discipline or modality and the type of template you've selected.|
|Related Activity Type||
The type of activity captured on the case note. For example, options may include:
|Case Note||The body text of your case note. This field may auto-fill with heading suggestions based on the template you've selected.|
||Note Status||Enables the drafting of case notes. Drafts can be used to support quick case note completion during appointments. Draft case notes can be found from your My Day View.|
|Is Case Note Confidential?||If selected, restricts access to you as the author and a selection of other defined users.|
- Once you've filled out all of the relevant sections of your case note, click on Save and Close.
To edit or delete a case note, click on the drop-down arrow at the end of the row and select Edit or Delete.