Lumary AH - This article explains how to generate the bulk upload file to claim NDIS funds for allied health.
Once you create an NDIS extract, you can generate a CSV file to submit through PRODA to the NDIA for bulk claiming.
To generate the bulk upload file, you'll need to go to your extract record.
Click here to find out how to get to an extract record
- Go to the Lumary Extracts tab.
If you can't see this tab, you may need to check under the More drop-down list or click on the App Launcher nine dot grid and search for enquiries.
- Set Extract Type to NDIS.
- Set the date range to include the date of your extract.
- Scroll down to the Previous Extracts section and look for the relevant extract file.
- Click on the Extract ID text link to open your extract.
When you open your extract record, the NDIS Claim Process Tracker will show you where you're up to in the claiming process. You should be at step 2. Claim Data Created.
Below the tracker, you should see the Extract Items list. This lists all of the items that will be included in your bulk upload file. You can click on View All to see more items. Checking the Extract Items list is a good way to check that your extract picked up the service delivered (SD) records you need to include in your CSV file for claiming.
To generate the bulk upload file:
- Click on the Generate File button at the top of the record. You may need to use the drop-down arrow to find this option. It may take a few seconds to generate the file. You'll be sent an email when your file's ready.
- The Generate File popup confirms that the file is generating. Click on the Close button to close this window.
- Reload the page using the Refresh or Reload button on your browser.
- Scroll down to the Notes & Attachments section. It should now list a CSV file.
- Download the file by clicking on its name. You should be able to find the file in the downloads folder on your computer.
This is the file to upload through PRODA to the NDIS myplace portal. We recommend that you review the file before uploading, but do not make any changes. Changing the CSV file could cause issues with your upload and affect your claim.
Once the NDIA processes your bulk upload file, you'll receive a results file. You can upload your results file to Lumary AH to check for errors and record successful claims.