Lumary AH - This article explains how to upload an NDIS remittance file for allied health.
As well as sending you the results file, the NDIA will provide a remittance file. This is the file that shows the amount that was paid for each claim item. To align your records to your paid NDIS claims, you can upload the remittance file.
To upload the remittance file, you'll need to get back to your extract record.
Click here to find out how to get back to an extract record
- Go to the Lumary Extracts tab.
If you can't see this tab, you may need to check under the More drop-down list or click on the App Launcher nine dot grid and search for enquiries.
- Set Extract Type to NDIS.
- Set the date range to include the date of your extract.
- Scroll down to the Previous Extracts section and look for the relevant extract file.
- Click on the Extract ID text link to open your extract.
When you open your extract record, the NDIS Claim Process Tracker will show you where you're up to in the claiming process. You should be at step 4. Results Uploaded.
To upload the remittance file:
- Click on the Process Result button at the top of the record. You may need to use the drop-down arrow to find this option. The button will only appear if the system is ready to process results or remittances.
- Click Upload Files and locate the NDIS remittance file on your computer, or drag and drop the file onto the Or drop files area.
- Once the file has loaded, click on the Done button.
- Read the next message carefully, it should show that the file is a remittance file.
- Click on the Process button.
The system will process the remittance file and update the status on the extract items, as well as the associated service delivered (SD) records.
- Reload the page using the Refresh or Reload button on your browser.
- The uploaded file will be saved in the Notes & Attachments section.
- Under the Extract Details tab, the Extract Items list will update the PRODA Claim Status for each extract item. You may need to click on View All to see the full list.
The PRODA Claim Status for successful claims will change to PAID.
The NDIS Claim Process Tracker will be at step 5. Remittance Uploaded. The process will be complete.