Lumary AH - This article explains how to add enquiry or referral request to a waiting list for allied health services.
Enquiries and referrals for services that are currently unavailable can be added to the waitlist. You can do this from the enquiry record using the Quick Add to Waitlist button.
Enquiries and referrals are both stored on enquiry records. If you're waitlisting a referral, you'll find it stored on an enquiry record.
To waitlist an enquiry or referral:
- Click on the Enquiry tab. You may need to click on the More drop-down list to find it.
- Click on the Enquiry ID text link for the relevant enquiry. You may need to search the list view for your record.
- Click on the Quick Add To Waitlist button at the top of the record.
- This will open the Quick Add To Waitlist form. This is a simplified version of the form used to capture waitlist information for clients. The following table explains some of the key information you can capture.
|Service Modality||Indicate the modality or discipline that will be required to provide the service.|
|Type of Service||Capture whether the service required is for a one-off appointment or assessment, or if it will be ongoing. You can also indicate whether it's for individual or group sessions.|
|Preferred Days||This field allows you to make multiple selections. Click on the day in the Available column and click on the arrow to move it to the Chosen column.|
|Preferred Time||This field allows you to make multiple selections. Click on the day in the Available column and click on the arrow to move it to the Chosen column.|
|Comments||Capture any other information to help describe the requested service.|
The Waitlist Tags section captures any tags that were added to the enquiry. You can add new tags using the Waitlist Tags search field. You can remove a tag by clicking on its cross.
- Once you've filled out as much of the form as you can, click on the Save button.
This will take you back to your enquiry record. Your new waitlist record will be listed under the Related tab, in the Waitlists section.
To edit the waitlist record, click on the drop-down arrow at the end of the row and select Edit.