Lumary AH - This article explains how to add an end of plan goal review to a goal attainment plan.
To support an end of plan review, you can add goal outcome review information and evidence to the client's goals.
To add end of plan goal review information to a goal attainment plan (GAP), you'll need to have started the end of plan review.
To add or edit end of plan goal review information:
- Go to the client's record.
- Click on the Goals tab.
- Click on the Goal Plans tab.
- This will show the current goal attainment plan. Scroll down past the plan name and progress bar to the list of active goals. The client's goals will be grouped based on their level of priority, with high level goals at the top of the list.
If you can't find the goal, it may be inactive. If you need to search for an inactive goal, click on the Inactive Goals tab.
- Once you locate the goal, click on the drop-down arrow at the end of the goal panel.
- Select Edit.
- This will launch an Edit ASG form. Scroll down to the End of Plan Goal Review section. If you can't find this section, you may need to start the end of plan review.
- Fill in the Goal Outcome Review field. This is a rich text field, so you can format the text and add links and images.
- If you have evidence, fill in the Evidence to Support Review field. This field also allows you to format text and add links and images.
- Click on the Save button.
The system will store the goal review information on the agreed service goal (ASG) record. To edit or delete the review, navigate back to the ASG record and select Edit.
You can also add next plan recommendations to the GAP record.