Lumary AH - This article provides an overview of waitlist and onboarding features, including adding enquiries, referrals and clients to the waitlist, and using processes for onboarding.
Lumary AH enables providers to add potential clients to service-based waitlists. This helps keep track of people looking for services a provider doesn't currently have the capacity to deliver. As services become available, providers can quickly move clients from waitlists to onboarding.
- enquiry, referral and client waitlisting
- the waitlist record
- waitlist dashboards and reports
- associating a waitlist client to a therapist, and
- onboarding processes.
Enquiry, referral and client waitlisting
Prospective clients can be added to a waitlist from an enquiry or referral record. The Quick Add To Waitlist button launches a form that captures key waitlist information.
Clients can also be added to a waitlist from their client record.
The waitlist record can include the:
- modality or discipline of the requested service
- type of service
- priority of the service for the client
- reason for waitlisting
- estimated wait time, and
- preferred day and time of the service.
It can also be used to track how long clients spend on a waitlist, and reasons why they moved off the list.
Waitlist dashboard and reports
Many of the data points captured on the waitlist record can be viewed through waitlist dashboards and reports. For example, you can track and report on:
- how long people were on a waitlist
- why they were taken of the waitlist, and
- the number and types of services people are waiting for.
Associate a therapist with a waitlist client
People on a waitlist can be associated with a therapist. This can give particular clients priority access to a therapist as they become available. It can also enable therapists to maintain their productivity if they have cancellations by scheduling clients from their waitlist.
Therapists can view all of the clients on their waitlist from a single simple view.
Client onboarding process
Clients can be onboarded using pre-defined processes. These will be built into templates that the user can select from the client record.
Processes enable users to:
- check off items to make sure they've completed all necessary tasks to onboard a new client
- quickly add large amounts of information about a client without navigating back and forth to various parts of the system, and
- see how much of a process is done.
Once a process is complete, it will disappear.