Lumary AH - This article provides an overview of service delivery features, including the My Day View and case notes.
Lumary AH supports service delivery processes by:
- enabling therapists to quickly identify their appointments and plan their day, and
- providing ways of recording case notes and tracking progress against goals.
Check out the videos for a quick overview of:
- delivering services from the My Day View
- where you can add case notes
- case note templates
- filling out your case notes, and
- viewing case note information.
My Day View
The My Day View dashboard provides therapists with a single place to work through all of their appointments. It includes:
- lists of upcoming appointments
- a map of where they need to be
- a calendar of appointments
- statistics about how they're using their time, and
- links to clients and case notes.
Therapists can go straight to their My Day View by clicking on the My Day View link on their home page.
Where to add case notes
You don't have to look too far to find somewhere to add a case note. Case notes can be added from:
- your My Day View
- your client list, and
- your client's record.
Case note templates
Your business can use case note templates to define the information captured on different types of case notes. This can include:
- showing a previous case note as an example
- pre-populating headings
- linking to goals
- creating billable records, and
- uploading attachments and assessments.
Filling in a case note
How you fill in a case note will depend on the template that you choose. Once you've selected a template, you may be prompted to:
- select an activity type
- add your case note details
- link to goals
- add billable items
- save to draft
- set the note to confidential, or
- upload attachments and/or assessments.
Viewing case note information
You can find case notes you've created:
- directly on the client's record, or
- listed on the client's goals.