Lumary AH - This article provides an overview of service planning features, including support needs, support plans, consents, goal setting and service agreements.
Lumary AH supports your service planning processes by enabling:
- the capture of risks and clinical assessments
- behaviour support planning and recording of consents
- goal setting, and
- the development of service agreements.
The client record provides a helpful single location for planning your client's services.
- client risks
- assessments, health conditions and medications
- behaviour support plans
- goals, and
- service agreements.
You can capture client risks by going to your client's record and clicking on the Support Needs tab. This will let you:
- capture risk domains and behaviours of concern
- calculate a risk rating, and
- quickly see the level of a risk when reviewing the client's record.
Assessments, health conditions and medications
You can use Lumary AH to capture basic information about assessments, and upload assessment documentation. This enables reporting and prompting when assessments need to be reviewed or re-assessed.
You can also capture information about a client's:
- health conditions, and
Behaviour support plans
Lumary AH enables you to capture behaviour support plans. This can also include the capture of:
- behaviours of concern related to the plan, and
- restrictive practices.
You can also record episodic data to track the effectiveness of the plan.
Under the Preferences tab, you can capture consents. This includes capturing whether consent was given or withheld. You can also set review periods to remind you to revisit and reassess consents.
A key feature of Lumary AH is the ability to plan and manage your client's goals. This feature has been given a prominent position under the Goals tab on the client's record.
You can quickly and easily capture and plan goals, and link them to NDIS goals. You can then easily see:
- what goals have been set for the client
- which goals are linked to NDIS goals, and
- how they're tracking towards their goals.
Service agreements enable you to plan services based on a client's funding. The agreements are designed to capture:
- how much funding a client has available for your services
- which categories that funding has been allocated against, and
- which services you'll be providing within each category.
You can also generate a copy of the service agreement to provide to the client, and capture their approval.
Find out more about setting up and managing service agreements.