Lumary AH - This article provides an overview of invoicing clients and claiming funding.
Lumary AH enables providers to efficiently manage client invoicing and bulk NDIS claiming. Instead of relying on complicated and time consuming spreadsheet solutions, you can:
- generate invoices directly from client appointments
- create extracts that can be uploaded to the NDIA's portal for bulk claiming
- track the status and progress of NDIS extracts using the NDIS Claim Process Tracker, and
- quickly and easily manage NDIS claim errors.
- generating an invoice
- generating and reviewing an extract for bulk claiming
- the NDIS Claim Process Tracker, and
- managing NDIS claim errors.
Generate an invoice
You can generate invoices directly from appointment records. Once you complete an appointment, you can:
- generate an invoice
- capture payment, and
- create a PDF invoice or receipt.
Generate and review an extract for bulk claiming
Finance officers can use Lumary AH to create bulk extracts for uploading through PRODA to the NDIA's myplace portal. You can include records from all services delivered in a specified time period that require claiming.
NDIS Claim Process Tracker
The NDIS Claim Process Tracker is a handy way to see where you're up to in the claiming process. It keeps track of when your:
- claim data is created
- bulk upload file has been generated, and
- results and remittance files have been uploaded.
Manage NDIS claim errors
The extract record also enables clear and efficient management of NDIS claim errors. From the Manage Claim Errors tab, you can:
- see a list of records that have outstanding errors
- set a fix status for errors that you've fixed, and
- record how a claim was fixed.
If you indicate that you've fixed an error so that an item can be reclaimed, that item will be unlinked so that it can be included on a new extract. Checkboxes next to the line items enable you to update multiple items at the same time.