Lumary AH - This article provides an overview of service scheduling features. It shows how to filter views and make client bookings. It also shows the calendars on the My Day View and client and worker records.
Lumary AH provides several calendars to support service scheduling. The main scheduling calendar is the Appointment Scheduler. However, you can also book appointments from the My Day View, client records and worker records. The calendars also include handy options for:
- filtering the list of appointments, and
- finding an available therapist to provide support.
- filtering the Appointment Scheduler
- finding available therapists
- booking a client appointment, and
- viewing appointment information on the My Day View, worker record and client record.
Filtering the Appointment Scheduler
Calendars in Lumary AH include filters that help you quickly and easily view and find appointments and available workers. Filter options include:
- worker and worker role
- appointment status
- service type, and
- individual or group appointments.
You can also save an Appointment Scheduler filter view if you find a setting that you'll use regularly.
Finding available therapists
The Availability button launches options that enable you to match available therapists to appointment requirements. For example, you can use availability options to match therapists based on:
- certificates and capabilities, using employee tags
- roles, and
Booking a client appointment
You can book both billable and non-billable appointments from the calendars. Once you launch a new appointment, you can:
- select the type of appointment
- add workers and clients
- set the location
- add services
- set up recurrences if the same appointment will repeat at regular intervals, and
- roster the appointment.
After the session, you can complete the appointment and generate service delivered (SD) records.
Viewing appointment information
There are many ways to view appointment information in Lumary AH. From the My Day View, you can see a list of your upcoming appointments and launch your own appointment calendar. You can also find appointment information on:
- worker records, and
- client records.