Lumary AH - This article explains how to add a rate to a service.
You can create new rates from a service record.
New NDIS rates and services are added to the system as part of an NDIS pricing update. You shouldn't need to add new NDIS rates to services.
To create a new rate:
- Click on the Services tab. You may need to click on the App Launcher nine dot icon and search for Services.
Make sure you select the Services option from the Items list in the App Launcher. A search may also list Service under Apps. The app is not the option you're looking for.
- This will open the Services list view. Search for the relevant service and click on its text link in the Service Name column.
Filter your list view using either the Recently Viewed drop-down or the Search this list... field.
- Click on the Related tab.
- Scroll down to the Rates section.
- Click on the New button.
- This will open the New Rate form. Enter the details of your new rate.
The following table explains each of the fields on the New Rate form. Fields with a red asterisk are mandatory. Some fields displayed in your environment may be different, depending on:
- how it has been set up for your business processes, and
- what types of funding you typically claim from.
|Rate Name *||Specify a name for the new rate. We recommend a clear and consistent naming approach to make it easy to find the correct rate when applying them to services and for reporting.|
|Rate Type *||Rates are organised by rate types. Different rate types affect how and where you can use the services they're attached to. Find out more about setting up rate types.|
|Service *||This field will pre-populate with the service you're adding the rate to.|
|Start Date *
End Date *
|These dates are used in service agreements to only show services with rates within the agreement's start and end dates.|
|Unit of Measure *||Defines whether a unit is measured by weeks, days, hours or each.|
|GST Code *||Use the lookup search to apply the relevant GST code for this type of service.|
|Amount Ex GST *||Enter the amount for this rate excluding GST.|
|GST||Enter the GST amount to be applied to this rate.|
|Allow Rate Negotiation||Allows for the rate to be overridden with an amount negotiated with the client, for example, in a service agreement.|
|Force Update of Record||Where this rate has been used on existing service agreements, checking this box will update those rates. This functionality should be used with caution. It is only available to users who have had edit access for this field assigned in a custom permission set. Only system administrators should have access to use this function.|
|Provider Travel Claiming||Defines which travel claiming rules are applied for provider travel.|
- Once you've filled out the relevant fields, click on the Save button or Save & New if you have more rates to add.