Lumary AH - Find out about new features and improvements in our latest Lumary AH release.
Click to see how to subscribe to updates to this page
If you'd like to receive email alerts when updates are made to this article:
- Go to the Lumary AH releases section.
- Click on the Follow button.
- If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log into the Help Centre. You'll need a Help Centre account.
- Select New Articles.
A message will appear confirming that you are now following this section. The system will send you an unstyled version of new or updated pages. You can cancel these notifications at any time by clicking on Unfollow.
Users can only follow sections on Lumary's Help Centre, rather than individual articles. This means you'll get email notifications whenever a new article is published in this section, or when an article is republished. We republish this article when we make changes so that you're notified of any updates!
Available: 26 April 2023
- scheduling appointments
- travel budgeting and charging
- client lists
- forecasting therapist utilisation.
It also includes several bug fixes and other changes.
Schedulers can now view, create and edit appointments in different time zones. This improves the efficiency and accuracy of scheduling by:
- removing the need for schedulers to manually calculate the time difference between different locations, and
- reducing the potential for scheduling appointments at the wrong time when scheduling workers who operate in a different time zone.
Other improvements to appointments include:
- the appointment location can be set to telehealth or the location of an account, for example, a GP's account, and
- appointments without workers now appear on the Appointment Scheduler.
Travel budgeting and billing
Finance managers can now use service agreements to set fixed travel funding budgets. This means that providers can budget for fixed travel distances or times when setting up a service agreement.
When services are delivered using fixed budgets, the system can also be set up to claim the fixed amounts. Users will still be able to record actual travel values that will be stored separately when completing sessions.
Under My Client List, users can now apply a No Upcoming Appointments filter. This filter lists any clients who have been linked to the user and who have no appointments scheduled within the next 60 days.
This enables therapists to quickly identify any of their clients they have not yet scheduled for an appointment or who may require attention. It can also help them to identify clients who are still linked to them but are no longer part of their caseload.
Forecasting therapist utilisation
We've set up an automated process to run overnight that calculates and generates six months of data per therapist. For each day, the process creates a forecasting utilisation record that captures the sum of the therapist's:
- available hours
- unavailable hours
- billable appointments hours
- non-billable appointments hours
- target hours percentage (using the Target Hours field from the worker record), and
- revenue (using the worker's service delivered (SD) records).
This data enables lead therapists to use the Operations Summary dashboard to gain valuable insight into therapist utilisation. The data can also be used to generate other reports and dashboards.
Bug fixes and other changes
The following bug fixes and changes are also included in this release:
- invoice PDF generation and distribution - we've improved support for bulk and ad hoc PDF generation
- editing appointments - a bug preventing sessions in a series from being edited has now been fixed, and
- payment dates - when entering payments against invoices, you can now capture the date of payment if it's different to the Today date.