Lumary AH - This article explains how schedulers can view, create and edit appointments for workers and clients across different time zones.
Scheduling sessions for workers and clients in other time zones can be challenging. To avoid setting appointments at the wrong time, schedulers can switch their location to match the location of a worker or client.
Schedulers can change the time zone from the banner at the top of their:
- Appointments Scheduler
- My Day View, or
- Lumary Home.
Your location is taken from the Standard Local Time Zone setting on your user record.
To switch to another time zone:
- Navigate to your Appointments Scheduler, My Day View or Lumary Home screen.
- If you're a scheduler, there should be a banner that identifies your current time zone setting.
- Click on the click here link in the banner.
- In the Update Time Zone popup, click on the Time Zone drop-down list.
- Select the time zone for your worker or client.
- Click on the Save button.
Once you've selected a time zone, any appointments you view, create or edit will use the time zone you currently have set. The banner will show the time zone you're currently viewing and indicate if this is different to your local time zone.