Lumary AH - This article explains how to set an asset's availability.
The Assets Calendar can show when an asset is available or unavailable. To set the availability of an asset:
- Click on the Assets tab. You may need to click on the App Launcher nine dot icon and search for Assets.
- Click on the Asset Name text link of the relevant asset.
- Go to the Availabilities section and click on the drop-down arrow.
- Select New.
- This will open an Add Availability form. Fill out the start and end dates and times.
- Click on the Availability Type drop-down list to select whether the asset will be available or unavailable during the time range you've selected.
- Add a description if required.
- Scroll to the Recurrence section and use the Repeat drop-down list if the availability will be regularly repeated.
- Click on the Save button, or click on Save & New to keep adding availabilities for this asset.
The Assets Calendar will now highlight the times when your asset is available and/or unavailable.
To edit an availability:
- Go to the asset's record.
- Go to the Availabilities section.
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the relevant availability and select Edit.