Lumary AH - The Lumary AH 3.0 release includes letter templates, an Assets Calendar and other improvements.
Click to see how to subscribe to new release notes
If you'd like to receive email alerts when new release notes are added to this section:
- Go to the Lumary AH releases section.
- Click on the Follow button.
- If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log into the Help Centre. You'll need a Help Centre account.
- Select New Articles.
A message will appear confirming that you are now following this section. The system will send you an unstyled version of new or updated pages. You can cancel these notifications at any time by clicking on Unfollow.
Users can only follow sections on Lumary's Help Centre, rather than individual articles. This means you'll get email notifications whenever a new article is published in this section, or when an article is republished.
Available: 16 June 2023
- letter templates for document merging
- an Assets Calendar view for managing assets, and
- improvements to KPI percentage calculations.
It also includes several bug fixes and other changes.
Customer service officers and therapists can now use letter templates to quickly and easily produce client communications.
A letter template can be set up to pull information from across a production environment and merge it into a PDF document for distribution. Different templates can be set up to enable the quick construction of letters for different purposes.
Schedulers can now use the Assets Calendar to view the availability of assets, for example, rooms and vehicles.
The Assets Calendar enables schedulers to review:
- an asset’s availability and unavailability, and
- if it’s been booked out for appointments.
Billable time percentages
Therapists and team leaders can now get a more accurate view of how well a therapist is meeting their KPIs for billable time goals.
The percentage calculated for billable time on the My Day View has been adjusted to exclude:
- non-billable hours, and
- service delivered (SD) record kilometres.
This was previously inflating calculations for billable time percentages.
Bug fixes and other changes
The following bug fixes and changes are also included in this release:
- Billing account - when payments are added to an invoice, the billing account will now be automatically associated with the payment.
- Bulk invoicing - when the status of multiple invoices is updated to Posted, all invoices will now be automatically emailed to the biller.
- Service agreements - when budgeting travel on a service agreement item, users are now prevented from including decimal values for kilometres and minutes.
- Forecasting utilisation - we’ve removed an issue that was intermittently preventing the nightly calculation of forecasting utilisation data per therapist.
- Appointments without case notes - the Appt. W/O Case Notes counter now excludes non-billable appointments from the count.