Lumary AH - This article explains how to create a custom cancellation reason to apply to allied health appointments.
In Lumary AH you can set up custom cancellation reasons that include the decision about whether or not a client will be billed for the service. That way, therapists and schedulers don’t need to decide whether or not to charge a client.
If you need to send cancellation notifications, log into the Help Centre and submit a support request. Our support team will set this up for your organisation. This feature does not operate automatically and requires some initial setup by Lumary.
- Click on the Lumary AH Settings tab. If you can't see the tab, click on the app launcher and search for settings. Then click on the Lumary AH Settings link.
- In the side menu, scroll down to Appointments.
- Click on Cancellation Reasons.
- This will list your existing cancellation reasons.
We’ve already set up reasons to support NDIS short notice cancellation claims. These reasons will ensure that the relevant codes are included on your NDIS extract and claim.
- Click on the New button.
- On the New Cancellation Reason form, click in the Type field and select an option from the drop-down list.
- Click in the Reason field and type a cancellation reason.
- Put a tick in the Send Notification checkbox to send a notification to the client or worker when a cancellation occurs. You may need to submit a support request to activate this feature. It requires some initial set up by Lumary.
- The Active checkbox will be ticked by default. If you don't want to activate this cancellation reason immediately, click in the checkbox to remove the tick.
- If you selected Client as the cancellation type, there will be more fields to complete in the Settings section of the form.
- Click in the Billing Type field and select Non-Billable or Billable from the drop-down list. If you select Billable, complete the Billable Threshold (hours) and Billable % fields. An explanation of these fields is given below:
|Billable Threshold (hours)||The number of hours in which the client needs to cancel the appointment before they're charged.|
|Billable %||The percentage of the total service cost that should be charged for the cancellation.|
- Put a tick in the Consider Business Hours Only field to exclude Saturday and Sunday when calculating the cancellation billable threshold.
- Click on the Specific Funding field to select if this reason is restricted to a specific type of funding.
We’ve preconfigured reasons for NDIS short notice cancellations. These reasons include the codes required for claiming this type of cancellation.
- Click on the Save button.
- A page for the new cancellation reason will appear. If you need to edit any details, click on the pencil icon next to any field.
Now that you've set up your cancellation reasons, you can use them when cancelling allied health appointments.