Lumary AH - This article explains how to generate an invoice record from a client's appointment.
In Lumary AH, you can generate invoices directly from a client's appointment. This can be useful if you need to create an invoice at the end of an appointment and give it to the client and/or capture their payment. The first step in this process is generating an invoice record.
Before you begin...
To generate an invoice record from an appointment, you'll need to have an appointment scheduled that includes a planned service that can be paid for by the client or their nominee.
To generate an invoice record:
- Go to your client's appointment. You can get there from the Appointments Scheduler tab, client's record, or your My Day View.
- If you clicked the appointment in a calendar, you'll need to click on the name of the appointment using the text link at the top of the summary panel.
- This will open a session record for the appointment.
- At the top of the session record, check if the status is set to Complete. If not, click on the Complete button.
- This will open a Complete Session form. Fill out any details about the service and session and then click on the Confirm button.
- Click on the Invoicing and Payments tab. Under Services Delivered, you should see the service delivered (SD) records for the services you’re invoicing.
- Click on the Generate Invoice button at the top of the session record.
- This will open a Generate Invoice pop-up window. Select the client that you're generating the invoice for.
- Click on the Generate Invoice button.
- Once the generation process is complete, you'll be taken to the invoice record.
- Check the information in the Details section. If you need to edit a detail, such as the due date -
- Click on the pencil icon next to the relevant field
- Make your changes, and
- Click on the Save button.