Lumary AH - This article explains how to add an ad hoc service to an invoice.
Ad hoc services are used to capture the delivery of services and sale of items that aren't included on a client's service agreement. You can add ad hoc services directly to a client's invoice. This can be a useful way of capturing things like additional items purchased at the time of the appointment or payment.
Before you begin...
You'll need to generate an invoice, either:
To add an ad hoc service to an invoice:
- Go to the invoice, either by -
- using the Search... field to search for the invoice number
- going to the appointment and clicking on the Invoicing and Payments tab, or
- going to the client's record, clicking on the Funding tab and scrolling down to the Invoices section.
- Once you find the invoice, click on the invoice number text link to open it.
- In the Items panel, click on the Invoice Items drop-down arrow and select New.
- This will open a New Invoice Item form. Scroll down to the Invoice Item Details section.
- Click in the Service field.
- Start typing the name of the service and select it from the drop-down options when it appears.
- Fill in the rest of the details of the service or item, such as the quantity and rate.
- Click on the Save button.
Your new service will appear in the Invoice Items area. The invoice balance will now include the cost of the ad hoc service.