Lumary AH - This article explains how to generate an invoice record from a site.
If you're using the site record to manage appointments, you can generate an invoice from this view.
Before you begin...
To generate an invoice from an appointment, you'll need to have an appointment scheduled and completed for today that includes a planned service that can be paid for by the client or their nominee.
To generate the invoice:
- Go to the site record, either by -
- using the Search... field to search for the site by name, or
- clicking on the Sites tab and finding the site on the list.
- Once you've opened the site record, click on the Today's Appointments tab.
- Scroll down to the appointment.
- An Invoice link will appear on the appointment panel if the appointment is ready for invoicing.
If the Invoice link isn't available, either the appointment needs to be set to Complete or the invoice has already been generated. Click on the View icon to go to the appointment's session record and follow the steps for generating an invoice from an appointment.
- Click on the Invoice link.
- This will open a Generate Invoice pop-up window. Select the client that you're generating the invoice for.
- Click on the Generate Invoice button.
- Once the generation process is complete, you'll be taken to the invoice record.
- Check the information in the Details section. If you need to edit a detail, such as the due date -
- Click on the pencil icon next to the relevant field
- Make your changes, and
- Click on the Save button.