Lumary AH - This article explains how to enable the creation of service delivered (SD) records before a client approves their service agreement.
By default, the system requires that clients provide approval of their service agreement before SD records can be created for the agreement. However, your business may need to track service delivery before the client finalises their agreement. To do this, you'll need to apply the Allow Delivery without Client Approval Lumary Setting.
This setting only enables the creation of SD records. These records will not be included in extracts until the service agreement is approved.
To allow SD record creation before client approval:
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Click in the Search apps and items... field.
- Type Lumary.
- Click on the Lumary AH Settings option.
- Scroll down to the Service Agreements sub heading.
- Click on General Agreement Settings.
- Put a tick in the Allow Delivery without Client Approval checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.
Once you've applied this setting, you can set up service agreements to allow service delivery tracking before approval.