Lumary AH - This article explains how to add tags to a saved waitlist for allied health services.
You can use tags to capture a client's preferences or worker skill needs on a waitlist record. You can do this:
- from an enquiry record using Quick Add to Waitlist, or
- directly to a saved waitlist record.
Find out how to use the Quick Add to Waitlist option in our article on waitlisting an enquiry or referral.
To add tags directly to a waitlist:
- Click on the Waitlist tab. You may need to click on the More drop-down list to find it.
- Click on the Waitlist ID text link for the relevant waitlist. You may need to search the list view for your record.
- Look for the Waitlist Tags panel on the right side of the record.
- If there's a client record linked to the waitlist, you may have the option to either:
- Click on the Copy Tags from Client button to automatically add tags from the client record, or
- Click on the Just Manually Add Tags button to select a new set of tags for this waitlist.
- Once you've made a selection, click on the Next button.
- The Waitlist Tags search field should now appear. If you copied any tags or there were already tags saved to the waitlist, these should show below the search field.
- Add tags by searching in the search field and clicking on the name of the tag when it appears. Remove a tag by clicking on its cross.
- Once you're happy with the tags selected, click on the Save Tag Changes button.
The Waitlist Tags panel will refresh with the saved tags.