Lumary AH - This article explains how start an allied health end of plan review. This will make buttons and fields available for capturing end of plan and next plan recommendations.
With Lumary AH, you can capture recommendations to support an end of plan review. You can make recommendations for specific current or future goals, or for the whole plan. Recommendations can also appear in generated plan documents.
To start an end of plan review:
- Go to the client's record.
- Click on the Goals tab.
- Click on the Goal Plans tab. This will show the client's current goal attainment plan (GAP) plan period and the number of days left on the plan.
- Click on the plan number link to open the plan.
- Click on the Edit button at the top of the record.
- Scroll down to the End of Plan Review section.
- Click on the Plan Review Status drop-down list and select In Progress.
- Click on the Save button.
This will activate:
- the Add Recommendation button on the GAP record
- the Recommendations tab on the GAP record, and
- end of plan review fields on agreed service goal (ASG) records.