CM Lite - This article explains how to create an extract for all the services that have been delivered to NDIS agency managed participants. These extracts can be uploaded to the NDIS myplace portal to make bulk payment requests.
To create a new extract:
- Click on the Extracts tab.
- Click on the plus icon to create a new extract.
- Enter the start and end date of the period you want to extract the service delivery records for in the relevant fields.
- Click on the Submit button.
An extract will be created containing services delivered between the start and end date you have selected. This process may take several minutes, depending on the number of service delivered records included in the selected period. When the extract is complete, you will receive an email notifying you of this.
- Once you receive the confirmation email, refresh the Extracts page. You will then be able to download the extract by clicking the cloud icon or delete it by clicking the bin icon.
Why is my extract missing a service delivery?
There are several reasons why a service delivered record may not appear in an extract. If your extract is empty or missing some services, check the following:
- Service deliveries must be customer accepted before they can be extracted.
- Only service deliveries of line items that are NDIA managed an be extracted. Line items that are managed in other ways must instead be exported as an invoice.
- Service deliveries can only be exported once. Check the Exported status of the service delivered record to check whether it has been exported previously.