CM Lite - This article explains how to update a service delivery record to be client accepted so that it can be exported or invoiced to the client for payment.
To update the service delivery to Client Accepted:
- Click the Service Deliveries tab.
- Navigate to the relevant service delivery record by scrolling or using the Search field.
- Click on the text link of the relevant service delivery record.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the service delivery record. If the client has not accepted the service delivery it will be noted here.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Scroll down and tick the Client Accepted checkbox.
- Click on the Submit button.