CM Lite - This article explains how to create an invoice for self or plan-managed participants. If you are looking for steps on how to create an extract of services delivered for NDIA managed participants see this article.
Any service delivery records that are created for services that clients have that are self managed or registered plan managed will be added to a client's invoice list.
To create an invoice:
- Click on the Clients tab.
- Navigate to the relevant client and click on their first name text link to open that client's record page.
- Click on the Invoices button.
- Click on the plus icon to create a new invoice.
- All of the service deliveries that have not yet been invoiced will be listed in the Create Invoice pop-up.
- Click on the Create Invoice button.
- Once the invoice has been created it will appear under the client's Invoices section. An invoice can be paid, downloaded or deleted by clicking on the relevant icon next to it.
Please note: an invoice cannot be deleted if any payment has been made towards it. To delete an invoice with a payment, see our article on deleting paid invoices.
Now that you have created an invoice, see how to update the payment status.