CM Lite - This article explains how to create appointments for clients.
To create an appointment:
- Click on the Appointments tab to open the calendar.
- Either click or click and drag over the relevant date and time to create an appointment.
If you can't see the date that you want to make the appointment for, you can change the calendar view. You can scroll through days using the Next, Today or Back buttons on the left side of the window, or by changing to a monthly, weekly or daily view by clicking on the relevant button on right side of the window.
- In the new appointment window you can alter the start and end times if needed.
- Enter the subject or the name of the appointment or support that is expected to be delivered into the Subject field.
- Select the worker that will be delivering the service during the appointment from the Worker drop-down menu.
- Select the client that will receive the service from the Client drop-down menu.
- Select Add Service.
- In the new window select the service that will be delivered to the client from the Service drop-down menu.
The Rate field will be automatically populated from the rate initially chosen in the service agreement. If you want to change this rate it must be done in the service agreement.
- Select the way that the time or quantity will be calculated in the Delivery Method drop-down menu.
There are three options for the Delivery Method:
- Scheduled Time is the amount of time that has been scheduled in the calendar to make the appointment.
- Workers Actual Time is the amount of time that the worker delivering the service actually takes to complete the appointment.
- Fixed Quantity is for setting a fixed amount of time that will not change. If you select Fixed Quantity the Quantity field will unlock. Type the quantity of the service to be delivered into this field.
- Click Submit.
- Choose the location where the appointment will be delivered from the Location drop-down menu. If you select Other, fill out the address details in the fields that appear.
- In the Description field write out the tasks or services that are expected to be delivered during this appointment.
- Select Submit to add the appointment to the appointments calendar.