CM Lite - This article explains the onboarding process for CM Lite. You will likely be guided through this process by a consultant at Lumary for the first time, but this article gives a step-by-step walkthrough of the process.
To setup your CM Lite environment and login:
- Open your web browser and go to https://onboarding.lumarylite.com.au/.
- Fill in your first and last name in the relevant fields.
- Enter your email address into the Email field and again in the Confirm Email field.
Please note: you must have access to the email address you use to register for CM Lite to access your environment. You will not be able to complete the registration process without access to this email address.
- If you have an NDIS registration number enter it into the relevant field, otherwise leave this field blank.
- Enter your company name and phone number.
- Select the industry specialisation that best describes your company from the Industry Specialisation dropdown menu.
- Click Next.
- On the following screen, select all of the registration groups that you or your company provides from the Registration Groups dropdown menu.
Please note: the registration groups that are selected will determine which support categories and line items are available when creating service agreements, so ensure that you select all of the services that may be relevant to you. More registration groups can be added at a later date by clicking on your name in the top right corner of CM Lite and selecting Registration Groups.
- Click Review.
- Review the details you have entered and click Edit next to any section that you want to alter.
- Click on the text links at the bottom of the page to check the terms and and service agreements.
- If you agree with the conditions outlined in the service agreement documents click Finish.
Within 10 minutes of finishing the registration process you will receive an email with a link to your CM Lite environment and a link to set your password. Your environment link will be based on your company name.
- Once you receive the email with the subject heading Lumary CM Lite: Account Details and Set Password click on the Set Password button within the email.
- Enter a password into the Password field on the window that opens.
To make sure that your account remains secure your CM Lite password must be between 8-20 characters long and contain at least one:
- uppercase letter
- lowercase letter, and
Your password may contain numbers, but this is not mandatory.
- Click Submit.
Once your password is set you're good to go! You will receive a second email with some tips on getting started. Feel free to browse through some of our other Help Centre articles for CM Lite to continue setting up your business profile and providing services for clients.