Lumary PM - This article gives an overview of the Home screen in Lumary PM
The home screen displays important information relating to actionable items.
Menu tabs will allow you to navigate your way through the application.
For further information on the menu tabs please navigate to the Help tab and view the user reference guides.
Invoices requiring attention
Invoices are stored in 3 related lists:
- Invoices - Received from LanternPay
- Invoices requiring approval that have been submitted by a provider via the LanternPay provider application
- Invoices that have been Rejected, Partially Paid/Partially Funded and require your attention
- Invoices that require your attention before submission. Invoices with a Status of Ready to be Submitted, Invalid or Draft will appear in this list
Reports and Tasks
On the right hand side of the screen users will be able to view:
- Plans due to expire in the next 30 days
- Tasks to be completed today
Home Screen Quick Actions
Users will be able to create New Tasks and Log phone calls from the home screen. To do this, navigate to the top right hand corner and click on the ‘+’ icon.
Select the appropriate option, this will then launch a window at the bottom of the screen.